![]()
I'm an alien
HEAD
SHOULDERS
KNEES
TOES
And I tell myself to keep holding on.
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
HELLO:D Long time since I last updated man I miss blogging:( AND I MISS OBOR-ians Anw, CNY celebrations was OKAYYY Just the normal boring celebration BUT WE ALL GOT TO SHOUT WHEE~ So we had our reunion dinner at Selangor The day after the first day of CNY lar OR: The 2nd day of CNY ATE AS USUAL,CHATTED A LOT Aunties and grannies were surprisingly not kaypoh this time eh? Met up with cousins:D Evan Natria's family came back from Netherlands :DD Natria's one pretty lady, but her husband arh, NO COMMENTS Stayed for about 5hrs, cos we had to go back to Singapore Reached here at about 2am So while I was in Malaysia, New Year's Eve was spent in the car DDD; SO SAD RIGHT? There was this hugeeee traffic jam from Sungei Buloh Toll Plaza all the way to Rawang GAH Then, at Tg. Malim, I think, it started to be packed with cars, all the way to Sabak Bernam WAH LAU EHHHHHH So indeed, we travelled all the way to Perak just to sleep BUT THE HOTEL FOOD WAS YUMMYYYYY Next day, went to Cameron Highlands, ATE STRAWBERRIES<3 In many different forms, including the iced one in packets Traffic was slow as well WE WERE ALL BLOODY HUNGRY I CANT REMEMBER WHAT HAPPPENED NEXT All I know that we checked in the hotel, and slept So, on the second day of CNY, we went shopping First we went Bukit Bintang WAH LAU, almost ALL the shops were closed BUT THE BIRKENSTOCKS' AT LOT 10 WASN'T But I didn't buy any shoes, cause I didn't bring enough money EVEN THE TONI&GUY WAS CLOSED MAN I badly,badly,badly wanted to get a haircut So I eagerly went Times Square TO CUT HAIR But kimarie was closed too SO SUAY LAY PLS So we went KLCC instead And much to my delight, it WAS opened :DD But a few shops were closed, including the hair salons( fusion&saw) Cartier and AX was closed as well GUESS WAS PRETTAYYE I saw this something that caught my eye IT EVEN SCREAMED,"BUY ME" But if I didn't have enough for Birks, how can enough for GUESS right? NVM, I shall go towning next week EH WAIT I NOT FREE Aiyah Anw,back to the story So of course I was pissed, Wanted to buy the Everlast bra, but M was too big, and S finished So I decided to buy the Mizuno one, but it was too, urm, UNCOMFORTABLE? Then I settled for the Nike, BUT I realised that it was made in Singapore, and thus will be cheaper back home, so I didn't buy I went hunting for bags instead I saw an ULTRA NICE Puma shoulder bag, it was black on the outside, pink on the inside And a Nike gym bag, BUT IT WAS TOOOOO PINK, so not me GRRRR:/ Adidas had an ULTRAULTRAULTRA nice one, But it was a little too costly for a medium-sized shoulder bag, 728.95 RM, but it was Stella McCartney BUT I DON'T GO FOR BRANDS Thus I went Everlast, again And settled on the shoulder bag, AND AHA! It was cheap, considering the size and quality 169.90 RM Was stuck on a dilemma, Puma was NICE, it was cheaper than Everlast's, 149.49 RM But it looks like as if it was gonna tear anytime ): Everlast's was HUGEE, reasonably priced. I asked Dad, HE SAID BOTH ://// Thanks dad, so much So in the end, I took the Everlast, it was black, with gold imprints I think Iman likes it ALAMAK, THIS POST IS VERY THE LONG MAN And, I've got something in mind for the Obor anniversary:D BUT I'LL LOOK SILLY LAR I CAN'T WAITTTTTTT I LOVE YOU PEOPLE&MISS YOU PEOPLE A WHOLE LOT SEE YOU AROUND SOON!!!!!!! *hyperventilating* I guess that's all I have for the past few days BYE I loved you, I still do |
